Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Here I am...for the most part.

Bonjour my friends. Today, I thought I would do something a little different. For awhile now, I've been primarily posting about fashion week (from NY, to London, to Paris) but as an aspiring blogger, I feel it's important for you guys to know me. To know who I am. To know how I think. Or, at least as much as you can from your over the internet. And so...for today's topic, I thought I would talk about, well...me. Or, at least a little bit of me. Starting with my favorite of all things aside from fashion, coffee!

Skinny caramel lattes, white chocolate mochas, hazelnut macchiatos, and I could go on but no. That's boring. Lol. But hopefully you get the point. I love coffee. Not black coffee, no. But everything else. Haha. I really feel like at times, I'm an addict which...honestly, isn't too farfetched at this point. You know when your in bed at night, after you've taken a nice, long, hot shower and you've snuggled underneath your blankets and then, out of nowhere, you have to go to the bathroom? That "omg, I don't want to get up but I need to go to the bathroom" feeling. Yeah, that's pretty much what I get from coffee. "Hello. My name is Victor. And I'm a coffee addict."

Music. Music. Did I mention music? Who doesn't like music? I'm sure we all have a favorite song or two that we, for the most part, have playing in our head at all hours. Or is that just me? Hmmm...well, it works for me. It's actually really funny to think about because as a college student, I'm constantly listening to music to maintain so level of sanity. Lol. But I've found myself forgetting to take out my headphones in class, I love it so much. Just the place that a song can put your mentally and emotional is a feeling that's unmatched. It's like a freedom that almost unexplainable but makes so much sense. Yes, yes I am a philosopher.

Lastly, I love a sitting at home, with a good book, in bed (in the city would be an awesome addition). Literally, my life changed when the Harry Potter series came out. I was in 5th grade when I read Chamber of Secrets...first. Hey, I didn't know there was an order. I eventually figured that out when I realized that half of the things that were being reference weren't just randomly placed thoughts but came from a book that I hadn't read. Anyway, I love the feeling of getting lost in pages. And for all my book lovers and no so lovers of books but occasional readers, I know you've felt that sense of belonging to the story. It's like with every turn of the page, you become more and more apart of the story. Yeah, you know what I mean.

So there I am. Well, a small piece of me. The rest of Victor is very weird and thinks too much and obsessed over pictures of tigers and cute puppies. Haha. But I really hoped you learned a little bit more about me, aside from the fashion side of me. I think that it's important to know people for their everyday pleasures rather than the things that they're "known" for. Hopefully, that made sense. But until next time my friends, stay fashionable. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment