Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My life and such happenings

9:53pm.

It's a lovely evening. My friend and I sit with our backs turned to the window, in the Starbucks down the road from school. It's charming, actually. The people flow back and forth. My mind wanders and wanders...and wanders some more. And...I'm wandering...

Okay, now back to reality. So I'm new this whole coffee shop blogging. I never actually know what to talk about. And my life is pretty not eventful so I'm basically stuck with tells from school that deal with nothing that's exciting. However, that is not the case this time. I am very fortunate to be working with a street style blogger tomorrow. It was funny how we met. I was introduced to his blog about two weeks ago, over coffee and the very next day, I saw him. I went up to him. I told him I really liked his work. And then he asked me to be featured on his blog. And no, I didn't pester him. Lol. Literally, I only wanted to compliment his blog and photography skills. His photos are really awesome and it's not an everyday thing for me to meet someone who is interested in the same things that I am. Moving on, I also have the pleasure of assisting a wardrobe stylist with a fashion show geared towards women empowerment....this should be exciting. I think that this is a great cause regardless though. One of my missions in life is to be an inspirational figure for everyone, so I hope that this gives me that opportunity.

So that's about it for my life right now. I know I keep saying I'll do better, but I'm not motivated at the moment. It's hard to find inspiration in a place that lacks the creativity you need to push forward. But I'm going to try and find something to keep me going. I hope you guys are doing well! Connect with me via my social media sites. Feel free to talk to me too! I'm very interested in knowing what people have to say. So until next time (which will be a lot sooner), stay fashionable. Xx




1 comment:

  1. Awesome, amazing! It's funny the connections we make when we're not really trying... :)

    check out my street fashion blog too:
    http://lepetitvolcan.tumblr.com.

    I look forward with keeping up with your updates with great anticipation.

    ReplyDelete