Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Victoria Beckham.:.NYFW



Hmmm...what can I say, what can I say? Let's try this: sexy, classic, geometric, color blocking, fashion...just absolutely woman-esque. I hope that made sense but literally, those are the words that came to mind when I saw VB's collection. She does it so well! Okay, let me start with the colors. I loved the tones and pops of color. It just seemed to flow together so well, with purple and blue and yellow, incorporated into blacks and grays. Loved it! Then you had geometry. Now, I've never been really obsessed over geometrically obvious pieces. I always felt they were just like, too much. But it wasn't until Nicola Formichetti, and now Victoria Beckham, that I've really enjoyed seeing them become apart of the full look. With Victoria, I loved how there were standouts and subtleties. Like, for one piece, you have an obvious triangle, but for others, you have a more subtle "I don't notice it but I notice it but it's still not noticeable because it's so well incorporated" piece. And I love it. Victoria has always been major to me. I mean come on, Spice Girls. Ya, we all loved them. Her style is just amazing. It's like effortless chic. Always fitted perfectly, always the right hairstyle, always the right makeup, always the right everything. I just love her. And now that hubby David and son Romeo are dabbling in the fashion world, I think we'll see more in future collection embracing their input, but who knows? What I do know is that Victoria will continue to be a style icon and fierce fashionista. But that's all for now guys. Until next time, stay fashionable. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment