Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Marc Jacobs.:.NYFW



Omg. OMG! Yes, it's very important that I start by using these three, little letters. So going back to last night, I was blown away. The collection consisted of satin and silk, colors and patterns, and there was a London-Paris-Anastasia-esque feel to it. Aesthetically, the collection was beautiful. I loved the colors. They flowed well together and the looks were just everything. Now, let's talk about hair and makeup. O.M.G. The hair was big and over the top and I loved it. I was dramatic but in a way that worked well for the clothes and the makeup added to the London/Paris/Anastasia-esque feel. And I must say that the collection was very sexy and had a glam factor to it also. So, once again, Marc delivers. Stay fabulous! So, until next time, stay fashionable. Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment