Pages - Menu

Sunday, February 17, 2013

And the thanks goes to...? Oh, and life updates too!

Hello my lovely fashion people of the world. It's Sunday. A lazy Sunday, at least for me. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys about this up-coming week and somethings that I'm looking forward to. Okay, so as a college student who's trying to balance between studying and meetings, blogging, a social life, my sanity, and remembering to eat and sleep, you can imagine that things can get pretty cray-cray. This pass Friday, I had a french test. You know, typical test. Nothing too major. Except, oh right, that I don't know french. That can make things a little difficult. Anyway, I'm rambling. Back to this week. So first off, let me just say to the small amount of people that check out my blog, THANK YOU! So so much. I've instilled it within myself to become as big as Bryan Boy or The Blonde Salad or The Sartorialist or Song of Style or...well, you get the point (check them out, btw). Their all major bloggers, doing what they love and that what I aspire to be one day. Sitting at fashion shows and snapping pictures of amazing styles from around the world, sharing my experiences with you every step of the way would make life that much better. And of course, I do want to be a well known fashion stylist and fashion editor too. So thanks go out to you guys for taking just a moment out of your day to see what I have to say. Now, this week. Bypassing my sociology midterm on Tuesday *yikes*, I'm meeting with a personal stylist/image consultant to discuss a place for me in her business. Excited much? Umm yaa! I sent her an email at like 3am asking if she had any possible intern position, but I had no idea that she was going to actually come to my school, to sit and chat about me and what I want to do *tear* Also, I'm going to see if I can start doing more style post just to showcase my style and what not. Anyway, I hope you guys have an awesome Sunday and rest of the week. I've got a ton of french to do so I'm going to end this now. Again, thank you all who follow my blog! You don't know how happy it makes me! Until next time, stay fashionable! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment