Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

And now, for a review. #BurberryProrsum



So, let me see. Where to begin? Well, personally, I've always thought that Burberry was very timeless an classic. There's something about the way the Bailey did this collection that really caught my eye. Maybe it was the latex? Maybe it was the trench coat look itself? OR...maybe it was the see through pieces in the collection...? I'm just saying. But I liked it. I felt it continued to hold true to it's classic appeal, while moving in a different, more "secret spy, I'm stealthy and you can't see me" vibe. Okay, so that might not make any sense, but that's what happened in my head. Alas, the collection featured the trench coat (major bias going on for me). Also, I loved the incorporation of animal print. And the pencil skirts added an extra umph to the collection. Not to mention the hearts that were sprinkled everywhere. Aww, love. I wonder if that had something to do with Valentine's Day or was he just trying to soften the kinky feeling...? I'm thinking kinky...just saying. Overall, the I thought Bailey did a great job in retaining the classic look and feel of Burberry while at the same time adding a new level of creation to it as well. Apparently, the collection was inspired by this woman, Christine Keeler, who had done "things" with a politician or two, or three, or ten. Who knows? Okay, I'm done rambling. Anyway, check back for more. Peter Pilotto and Tom Ford, I'm coming for you next. Blogging wise. Alright lovely people, until next time, stay fashionable. Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment